Monday, September 13, 2010

It's been a long time since.....

It's been a long time since i last posted out views in my blog. Had been through a very hectic life. Had graduated from Kuching Polytechnic last year's June (had my convocation last April ) then received offer from Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia for a diploma course in Medical Assistant. Gladly i accepted the offer and enrolled last January. So now, here i am, a Medical Assistant trainee at Kolej Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu Kuching, located 13 miles from the city.

Thank God, as i'm typing in my blog now, i'm doing my semester two. Although i don't really get quite remarkable result in semester one, i thank God for guiding me through. Life has been more hectic here in this semester. Being elected as students representative in Majlis Bersama Pelatih (MBP), life has been running up n down for me. With all the syllabus' and works, i had to plan my time to work it all out.

I can say, i had a quite remarkable life now. Just got myself a DSLR, Canon EOS 1000D, i made myself even more busy freelancing around the college. Sometimes going out along with my dear sweet girlfriend (Miss Phoebe Nelly) freelancing around the city, carrying my DSLR bag all along with me.

Hopefully, i'll have more spare time for this blog in the future. Will be uploading some snaps i'd taken for view.

No comments:

Post a Comment